Thoroughbred T-30 dryer
- Dry Weight Capacity 30 pounds (13.6 kg)
T-30 Express Dryer Operation Hints
Minimum Recommended time to start
- We recommend starting the dryer with 35 minutes or more. Your clothes will not get dry in less time.
- You may add more time at any point during the cycle.
- It is best to add more time before the timer gets below 2:00 minutes. The final two minutes is a cool-down cycle. By avoiding multiple cool-downs you will minimize dry time.
- You may open the door at any time to check your load. The timer will continue to count down.
- Make-up Air: As the dryer exhaust fan removes moisture laden air from this dryer, an equal amount of air must enter. The air that enters to replace air that is exhausted is called “make-up air”. The fresh make-up air required for combustion comes from outside. It is particularly important in the cold Winter months that you understand how the cool-down cycle will significantly increase dry time if you stop and restart the dryer for short increments.
- Although it may take a little longer to dry in the Winter, any additional time is mostly at the beginning – warming up the clothes initially. The dryer burners are capable of heating very cold air, and can maintain the drum temperature even if it is very cold outside. Most of the extra cost of Winter drying is borne by Laundromania, in the form of additional gas use as a result of the increased firing time of the burner.
Washcard Reader Terminal for Dryers
- Press Next until desired time appears on display. Readers are programmed to offer multiple price points.
- Swipe credit or debit card.
- You may add more minutes at any time by swiping your card again.
- Select Start button from the Dryer computer to assign the time to either the upper or lower dryer pocket.
- Select Temperature. Temperatures are set to the factory defaults.
Hot = 175, Medium = 150, Warm = 125
- To maximize efficiency and minimize dry time please read Dryer Hints.
Fees & Authorization
- There is no surcharge to use the Washcard System. At this time Laundromania is absorbing the WashCard licensing and the credit card processing fees.
- You may see what appears to be a $20 “charge” if you view your credit card statement online. This is only an authorization. It is not a charge, but it does take away from your available credit for one or two days. Only your actual total or “bundled” charges will appear on your month-end statement. It can be sometimes be difficult to see the difference between an authorization and a charge when you check your CC activity online. For more information visit www.Laundromania.com/authorization.html
- Laundromania accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Be sure you have pressed the “ Next” button
- Declined. This is an issue with your bank.
- Sending Keypress to Server: It is possible that this is the only reader malfunctioning. If other machines give the same error it is possible there is a server error. Your card was not charged. If multiple machines are malfunctioning, then please call or text 319-330-7368.
- Credit Card service is not available at this time. Internet error. Your card was not charged. Likely the entire system is down. Please call or text 319-330-7368.
- Blank screen: Likely a power issue isolated to this machine. Usually if the WashCard screen is blank the machine will also be without power. Your card was not charged. Please place an out of Service tag on the machine.
- WashCard Reader appears to function. Display reads “Authorized” but machine won’t start.
- Is the little green light on the Dryer computer on? The card system seems to have worked, and charged your account . Possible issue with the dryer computer or other dryer problem. Try opening and shutting the door a few times. Be sure it is shut tight. Fill out a refund slip. We will determine if your account was charged.
- Is there no little green light on the Dryer computer? Communication error between reader and dryer. Fill out a refund slip. We will determine if your account was charged